During and after the 2017 PGA Show, apparel buyers from leading courses and clubs were raving about Birdies & Bows. Take 5 to learn 5 things about this up-and-coming women’s apparel brand. See for yourself what all of the fuss is about from their co-founder, Kayla Monohan.
1. Two friends were inspired to start the company during their weekly round of golf. “We were seeking trendy and comfortable golf wear that was equally as stylish and well suited for the grocery, picking up kids from school, or having a postgame cocktail. We could not find what we were looking for at resorts or pro shops so we decided to design our own golf apparel line for women on and off the course.”
2. Their customers are #1. “We believe it is very important to listen to your customers and buyers—they can give you invaluable feedback about style, fit, and prints. It’s also a big focus for us to provide the best customer service possible, whether we are working with a large resort or a small club.”
3. Birdies & Bows is solely designed by women, for women. “We go to great measures to find styles and prints that are flattering for all body styles and all ages of women.”
4. They truly believe if a woman looks and feels good about herself it will transition to her round of golf. “The bright colors we use come from our overall love of vibrant colors especially pink and lime.”
5. Birdies & Bows is for all ages. “We have styles for tweens to ladies in their eighties. We have found that when ladies will take the time to try on our clothes they realize they love it!”
And don’t miss their fall line, releasing July 1, 2017, with pre-orders and Look Books available now. And further ahead, new pull-on skort styles will be launching in Spring 2018. Learn more and contact Birdies & Bows today here>>